• Anesthesia and Intensive Care – MD Anesthesia / MD General Medicine with 2 years experience
• Cardiology – DM with 3 years experience
• Gynecology – MD / MS with 5 years experience
• General Physician – MD 3 years experience
• Hematopathology – MD with 2 years experience
• Histopathology – MD with 2 years experience
• Interventional Radiologist – Trained in hepatogastric interventions
• Medical Gastroenterology – DM with 3 years experience
• Nephrology – DM with 5 years experience
• Neurophysician – DM 2 years experience
• Neurosurgery – M Ch with 3 years experience
• Pediatrics – MD with 3 years experience
• Pediatrician – MD 3 years experience
• Pulmonology – MD with 3 years experience or DM pulmonology with 1 years experience
• Radiologist – MD 2 years experience
• Surgical Oncology – M Ch with 5 years experience
• Vascular Surgery – M Ch with 3 years experience
• Junior Resident
Eligible Qualification: MBBS (with Regional medical Council Registration) with or without Experience.
Eligible Qualification: MBBS / with (Regional medical Council Registration) with 2-3 years exposure in the faculty of their interest.
Eligible Qualification: PG Degree / Diploma in Medical & Surgical Specialties. With or without experience
Sr. Resident: Registrar in Acute Zones
1) Eligible Qualification: MBBS (with Registation in Regional Medical Council). 2-3 Years experience in Emergency zones.
• Registrars: MD & DA Anaesthesia
Qualification: MD – Anaesthesia 3-5 years experience in intensive zones
DA – Anaesthesia 5-7 years experience in intensive zones
MD – Pulmonology 3-5 years experience in intensive zones
DT CD – Pulmonology 5-7 years experience in intensive zones
MD General Medicine 3-5 years experience in intensive zones
Must be trainee in BLS & ACLS
Qualification: MBBS with 3-5-7 years of experience in ER or Acute Zones. (with Regional Medical Council Registration).
1) Fellowship in ER with or without experience.
2) Must be trained in BLS & ACLS.
3) Good Communication skills, Dynamism, Spontaneity in handling clinical crisis management
MBA Hospital Management MHM, PGDHM or MBBS with 5-7 years exposure in the medical profession in all specialty clinical zones in Semi Corporate or Corporate Hospitals.
Good looking, communication skills, POLITENESS, Dynamism, penetrating Qualities & spontaneity in crisis management.
For more details Click here